Thursday, August 30, 2007

An alternative to shower curtain rings.

I did this about two years ago. I had a friend ask about it and so I snapped a picture. My girls bathroom is really cottage/spring like. I could never find shower curtain rings or even a curtain that I like that had all of the colors that I wanted. So I ended up purchasing a plain cream curtain. I hummed and hawed over what to do for quite a while. One day while in one of my favorite craft stores, I found the fabric for the tabs. I already had the fabric for the swash on the bottom and it just fit. Voila! The shower curtain of my dreams!


And the rug goes so well! ;)

4 comments:

Chellie said...

I love it!
...now if only I was half as creative and talented as you!

Anonymous said...

I think I will try to do something similar for my older girls curtains for their room...when they have a room that is.

Elozia Marie said...

So cute and girly! I can't wait until my girls have their own bathroom --- I may have to keep this post handy!

Tip Junkie said...

Too cute!

You've won an award over on my site. Thank you so much for all your inspiration!